Stain removal possibilities <g>

OK, colleagues!
Any hints for removing those pesky bug splats!?! <g>
http://www.suzannesquilts.com/Photo_Gallery_Closeups/quilt_mobile1.htm
(the web address is a continuous line)
Regards,
Meg Geiss-Mooney
Textile/Costume Conservator
who hopes she doesn't see this in HER neighborhood any time soon
Title: Suzanne's Quilt Shop Offering Quilting Supplies, Sewing Notions, Patterns, 100% Cotton Fabric, Quilt Kits - Quilt Car by Anne Fitts

Our Shop

Store Policies
Map
History
Group Tours
Photo Gallery
Store Tour
Staff
Indecision Quilt
Flamingo Run 2001
Flamingo Run Quilt Exhibit
The Quiltmobile
Happy Customers

The Quiltmobile
>> go to page 2

back to photo gallery index

next >

Made by Anne Fitts of The Crazy Quilters Guild in Port St. Lucie. The Quiltmobile is an advertisement for the upcoming quilt show. There are directions and flyers attached to card for show information. Screens cover the windows there is a zipper for the doors to open. The car is driven around town but at no more than 45 mph.  The flags on the front and back windshield are removed. The Cathedral Window block flips up for refilling gas.

Quilt Show and Sale Saturday and Sunday, February 23 & 24, 2002  Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to  4 p.m. at the Polish Club Social Hall, 343 N.W. Prima Vista Blvd. Port St. Lucie Florida.

We Accept

Suzanne's
Quilt Shop

1112 Royal Palm Beach Blvd.
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

Go To Map

561-798-0934
Monday-Saturday 10-5:30 PM

E-mail Us

| Online Catalog | Order Info | Our Shop | Policies & Shipping | Newsletter | E-mail Us
Specials | Tips | Classes | Links | HGTV Simply Quilts | Happy Customers | Privacy Policy
© Copyright 2001, 2002 Web Site Design Virtual Advantage