RE.JOINT BUSINESS RELATIONS.

ECOONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES
 ECOWAS LOME-TOGO HEADQUARTERWEST-AFRICA.

ATT:SIR,

Iam  Dr WILLFRED . MORRISON,the Out going chairman,of
contract
awarding and procurement committee of economic
community of west African states(ECOWAS) with
headquarters in lome Togo.
Please forgive my indignation if this massage
comes to
you as a surprise and if it might offend you with
out
your prior consent and writing through this
channel.

 I got  your information in business directories
 from
 togolaise chamber of commerce and industries and
 the
 web sites when l was searching for a reliable,
 honest
 and trustworthy person to entrust this business
 with.

 l was simply inspired and motivated to pick your
 contact from many name and lists in the directory
 .
 after discussing my view and your profile with my
 colleagues , my colleague is very
 much
 satisfied and we decided to contact you
 immediately
 for this mutual business relationship and futher
 investment in your country. We wish to transfer
 the
 sum of(TEN million five hundred thousand united
 states
 dollars) $10.5mus either full or instalmentally as
 might be  specified by you to your company's
 account.

 This fund was a residue of the over invoiced
 contract
 bills awarded by us for the supply of ammunitions,
 hard/soft wares, pharmaceutical and medical items,
 light and heavy duty vehicles,
 apparels,Clothing,Food
 and other administrative logistics etc for
 ECOMOG(A
 west african govt run peace keeking force) in
 sierra?Leone and Liberia during the peace keeping
 projects this deal was deliberately hatched out
 and
 carefully protected with all attendant lope holes
 sealed off.
 As the chairman of (CAC), l have the cooperation
 and
 mandate of the financial director of the
  organization
 who is my only colleague and knows about this.
 We arranged and over invoiced the contract funds
 supplied by different companies from different
 countries during the crisis.

 It was our consensus to seek the assistance of a
 willing foreigner to provide us with the
 facilities to
 transfer this money out of west Africa this is
 borne
 out of our belief in the non- stable and spurious
 political nature of this sub-region.
 The original contractors have since been duly paid
 by
 banque centarle des etats de l, afrique del ouest
 (centralbank of the west African states) through
 our
 banker?ECO-BANK.This balance is suspended in the
 escrow
 accounts awaiting claims by any foreign company of
  our
 choice. We intend to pay out this fund NOW as the
 organization is winding up its activities since
 the
 aim of returning PEACE to the countries and the
 coast
 has been achieved. Based on the law and ethics of
 employments, we as civil servants working under
 this
 organization, are not allowed to operate a foreign
 account and we can only do this with a foreigner,.

 This is the more reason why needed your assistance
 provide an account that can sustain this fund for
 safe
 keeping and our future investment with your
 comprehensive advise, assistance and partnership
 in
 your country.

 It is however agreed, as the account owner in this
 compensation, 75% will be held on trust for us
 while
 5% will be used to defray any incidenental charges
 and
 cost during the course of the transaction .

 This transaction will be successfully concluded
 within
 14 days if you accord us your unalloyed as
 Committee
 is set to make all end of year payment this
 December.

 Should you wish to assist and co-operate with us,I
 urgently request you to provide me with the
 following
 informations
 COMPANY NAME WITH COMPLETE ADDRESS , TEL AND FAX
 NUMBERS, the name of your bank its address,
 TEL/FAX
 AND TELEX NUMBER. THE COMPLETE MAIL ADDRESS OF THE
 BENEFICIARY upon the receipt of this information,
 the
 document and approvals with texts will be sent to
 you
 seceretly from our side for Official confirmation
 and
 then forwarded to the organization for
 ratification
 and Subsequent payment to any of your Specified
 Bank
 and Accounts, as with the case of all organized
 (sensitive) and conspired DEAL, so we solicit for
 your
 unreserved Confidentiality and Utmost secret in
 this
 business which we will back up with an agreement
 of
 understanding and co-operations.

 We hope to retire peacefully and lead a honorable
 business life after ward next year January 2002.
 There is no risk involve. Call me upon the receipt
 of
 this massage for more details on my telephone
 number
 00228 9056106 for more details .
 Thanks for your proper understanding
 with regards,