From: Shannon L. Parker [mailto:shparker1@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 2:04 PM
To: TEXCONS@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Stockinette bandage

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone was familiar with DePuy's stockinette bandages,
available in various widths.  We use them to create padding for flat
clothing and textiles, and are running out of the 2" width.  Unfortunately,
I have no idea where the previous material was ordered from, and haven't
been able to locate them in any of my searches.

Any thoughts on where I might be able to order any stockinette bandages in a
variety of widths would be VERY welcome!

Thanks!

Shannon L. Parker
Collections Manager

Indian Arts Research Center
School of American Research

__
Send a friend your Buddy Card and stay in contact always with Excite
Messenger
http://messenger.excite.com