junk mail

I have received two recent unsolicited advertisements for leather jackets
through the texcons list and see that some group members have asked to be
"removed" in forwarded replies which I also received, perhaps confusing the
junk mail with the texcons postings.

I am wondering who is Melissa Wadman [mailto:mew@xxxxxxx] and why is she
taking advantage of our community waith commercial advertisements?  The
Chinese onslaught for scissors, etc. was/is bad enough.  Am I just being a
curmudgeon?  Aren't there terms of use that apply to subscribers to the
Texcons list?  If I could find it it writing, then I would gladly forward it
to Melissa Wadman [mailto:mew@xxxxxxx].  Perhaps we all should do that....

Jane Hammond