Re: Moth balls

At 12:22 PM 9/14/2001 +1000, you wrote:
Hi,
My name is Tina and don't know if you will be able to help me, but I was
wondering what I have to do to get the stench of moth balls out of my
cupboard.
Your prompt response would be appreciated as all of my clothes are starting
to smell.
Thanking you in advance.

Regards
Tina Wadey :-)
Tina.Wadey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 02-9327-3399
Fax: 02-9327-3123

Hi Tina,

Thank you for your message and inquiry. It is very difficult to remove mothball odor. I would suggest you remove all the mothballs and keep the doors of your cupboard open to air it out. I have found that the odor will dissipate if aired long enough.

Best of luck,

Donna Barr dbarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ----------------------------------- A Victorian Elegance http://www.victorianelegance.com

Vintage Wedding
http://www.vintagewedding.com