accelerated light aging

I'm re-sending this message because of e-mail problems at our end.  If
anyone replied could you send the reply again?
Thanks.

Does anyone out there have or know of an accelerated light aging system in
the greater NYC area that we could have access to?
We are testing the removal of a coating on raw canvas(from the mid-70s) and
want to create some samples to do tests on.

Carol Kropnick
Amann Conservation