vacuum tweezers

I'm looking for help from those of you who have used vacuum tweezers,vacuum
probes or vacuum pick- up pencils.    My shopping list has had one on it for
years, and I now have a real need and despite reading the literature I am
not sure which would be the best to purchase.   We   have an embroidery with
a million minute shards of glass over its surface which is not only textured
with surface stitchery but also has beads and feathers  applied to it. I
have manually  removed as much of the glass as I can but now must find a way
of removing the tiny bits.
  I'd be grateful to recieve any recommendations.
 many thanks in anticipation.

Valerie Carson
Textile Conservator
Te Papa Tongarewa