Re:

Susan:  Yes I would be interested in a three day course.  Is it for this summer?  if yes, approximately how much $,  I need to know ASAP as we are doing our budget for next year as we speak.   Thanks

SARA

Susan Mathisen wrote:

 We are trying to plan our summer workshop series and was wondering if the textile conservation community would be interested in a weave structure course taught by Milton Sonday?  Would you prefer a three day course structure or a five day course structure?  Are there issues or aspects of weave structures that would be of particular interest? Please let me know. Susan MathisenAdministrative ConservatorConservation Center, IFA, NYU