Re: Oddy Test on Polyester Needle-Punched Felt

I would caution listmembers on relying on results of past Oddy tests to
judge the suitability of current stocks of commercial materials for use in
exhibition and storage environments.  Formulations and processing can
change over time, creating a problem of apples ... no, grapefruit and
oranges.

Jamie

James Martin

Research Scientist in Chemistry
Williams College
james_martin.tripod.com/williams.htm

*** Please don't send e-mail attachments.  Cut-and-paste text into the
body of an e-mail message. ***