Re: Heat Spatulas

Nancy
RH Conservation Engineering make an excellent heated spatula which maintains the
set temperature. We have been using them for several years.  It is an Australian
company but the US address is:
11 Prince Street, Suite 4C, New York, N.Y. 10012.
Fax (212) 941 0966
www.RHConservationEng.com

The direct email address for Robin Hodgson the Director is
rhe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wendy Dodd
Senior Textile Conservator
Australian War Memorial