Info

ALSAFIL
Via Creta, 21
25125 Brescia
Tel 00390302423725
Fax 00390302425458

Dear sir, Dear Madam

I would like to introduce you to our firm Alsafil.
Continuous and considerable investments in new technologies  have always been Alsafil's
characteristics, and today the yarn productive equipment has last-generation electronic machines.
The exclusive use of the best raw materials, assured by the prestige of well known and worldwide
appreciated trademarks, always gives Alsafil's yarn an excellent and continuous quality.
Elastomers: Lycra DuPont, Bayer Dorlastan, KorspanDuPont, Fillattice; Globe
Polyamides: Radici Group, DuPont, Nylstar.

If you are interested in our production, please do not esitate to contact us:

www.alsafil.com

or visit our web site:

info@xxxxxxxxxxx

Alsafil