Re: Refrigerated Storage

I'm not familiar with these publications. Does anyone know where they are available? Or can anyone make copies and send them to me. I'm willing to pay for the expense.

Nancy Cyr
Goldstein Collections Manager
University of Minnesota

There is evidence that it is NOT a good idea for skin and furs (see Hawks, C., S. Williams, and J. Gardner. 1984. The Care of Tanned Skins in Mammal Research Collections. Museology 6. Texas Tech University Press, Lubbock. 32 pp.; and Pool, M. 1997. Preliminary analysis of the effect of cold storage on fur garments and mammal skins. Collection Forum 13(1):35-39).