Re: Refrigerated Storage

Dear Beatrice,

Regarding your questions on cold storage:  You might want to consult Tom
Straang at CCI in Ottawa: 613 998 3721. Friends and colleagues alike call him
the "cold man".  My notes on this also say:

Image Permanence Institute in Rochester, NY
Danish National Museum in Copenhagen - 1/2 million objects in cold storage
Missouri Botanical Gardens - low temperature building, 1996

good luck!

Sarah Gates
Textile Conservation
FAMSF