RE: wool rep

Susan,
I believe the rumor is true--  the last time I checked was 1996 and I have a
note in my file that the wool was no longer available then.  A very close
match would be the following:

Bradford Repp
95% wool / 5% Nylon
width:  127/130 cms
weight:  495 gms per linear meter
There are 60 colors on the color card I received a couple years ago,
including navy, chocolate, several golden hues, and a few murkier colors
that might overdye quite well.

COOKS MILLS,
Valley Mills, Bent Ley Road, Meltham, Huddersfield, England,  HD7 3AP

telephone:  01484  854455
Fax:  01484  854655