Tyvek tape

Does anyone have an opinion on the use of Tyvek tape vs. linen tape for hinges on folder storage mounts? I am a pre-program intern working on a housing project of archaeological textile fragments, and have not been able to find documentation on the use of this pressure-sensitive tape (I like the idea of not having to wet it down, like one must with the linen tape).

Thanks,

Yadin