Re: Suppliers for Tetex/Stabiltex

Jerry Shiner
> Object & Textile Conservation Services Ltd.   O/A
> Keepsafe Systems & Forever Yours Gown Bridal Preservation
> Visit www.gowncare.com

 JERRY,

I met you personally last year
& yes, I would like to relieve you of some of your merchandise.... since
I would like to try a wood furniture treatment.
Did you get any bags?

" Hey, anybody out there need a really good, long-life, effective scavenger
> for oxygen and corrosive gases? I got lots!"

Yes, I would like to buy some.
I was waiting patiently but the e-mail wasn't there, so I'll try again.
What quantity would you sell for what cost including your shipping....