Chelating agents and metal threads

I would like to know if anyone has done any research into the use of chelating agents during the washing of textiles containing metal threads.

I would also like to know what chelating agents are commonly used in textiles, at what concentrations they are used  and what the rinsing procedures are.

In addition I would be interested to hear of any reports of difficulties experienced with washing textiles containing oxidised metal threads (with or without chelating agents being present).

Thank you for any replies.

Sincerely,
Julie Arslanoglu

Julie Arslanoglu