Tips Session at the AIC meeting

he Paintings Specialty Group is hosting a tips session and brown bag lunch
at the upcoming AIC meeting.  The session, scheduled from Noon to 2:00 pm on
Sunday, June 11, is open to members of all specialty groups in an effort to
foster interdisciplinary communication and fertilization of ideas.  All are
invited to share a tip at the session, be it a new technique, an adaptation
of a tool, or even a simple everyday thing you take for granted that has made
someone else say- "wow- that's a great idea!".  If you have an idea, it is
not too late to sign up to present it.  Some of you may have picked up the
Fact Sheet for the session at NATCC 2000.  If so, fill it in and send it to
me, and you will be on the presenter's list.  If you have any questions, or
need a fact sheet, please call Nancy Pollak at 301-845-1010, or e-mail me
directly at nrpollak@xxxxxxx for answers, fact sheets, or encouragement in
preparing your tip.

Looking forward to seeing you there- Nancy Pollak