Re: testfabrics location

Hi Michele, here is the address:
Testfabric,Inc.  P.O. Box 26  415 Deleward Ave. W. Pittston, PA 18643
   Good Luck-Lizou

                    JMPagan1@xxxxxxx
                    Sent by:                To:     texcons@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                    owner-texcons@si        cc:
                    msc.si.edu              Subject:     testfabrics location

                    04/03/00 12:02
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to texcons

CAn anyone tell me how to contact Testfabrics, Inc?  According to the
telephone operator, there is no such listing, and I haven't found them on
the
internet.

Many thanks,
Michele Pagan