Re: about stabiltex

Stabiltex is today called "Tetex TR".
it is available in:
offwhite (07-4.0-TR)
beige (07-4.1-TR)
"altrosa" (a kind of "aged pink", sorry, I don't know the term in
Englisch...) (07-4.2-TR)
Khaki ((07-4.3-TR)
olive (07-4.4-TR)
brown (07-4.5-TR)
turquoise (07-4.6-TR)
black (07-4.7-TR)

The fabric comes 102-108 cm wide on a roll of 25 m. Prices for the above
mentioned colours is (price 1997!) CHFr. 32.-/m i.e. CHFr. 800.-/Roll.
Special colours can be obtained only by ordering 4 rolls of 25 at the price
of CHFr. 1'050.-/roll.

Contact adresses are different for various countries. Please contact me
off-line for the address of your country.

For Spain:
Sefar Filtracion Espana S.L.
Sr. Jaume Vinas
Poligono Industrial kFamadas
C/Energia, 112 - Nave 14
E-08940 Cornell

phone: 3-377-58-11
fax: 3-377-59-52

For US and Canada (as a lot of the Discussion List participants seem to be
based there...)

Tetko Inc.
"Specialty Sales"
Attn. Mr. Paul Vaccare
111 Calumet Street
Depew, NY 14043

phone: (716) 683-4050
fax: (716) 683 - 4053

As mentioned above, I have more addresses for Asia Pacific, Belgium,
Danmark, Germany-North, Germany-South, France, Holland, Austria,
Switzerland, Sweden, UK+Ireland.

For "the rest of the world", or for further information please contact
directly the producer:

Sefar AG
Filtration Division
P.O. Box
CH-8803 Rüschlikon, Switzerland

phone: +41 1-724 65 11
fax: +41 1-724 15 25

Hope this helps. Sincerely, Karin von Lerber

Prevart GmbH
Konzepte für die Kulturgütererhaltung
Oberseenerstrasse 93
CH-8405 Winterthur