From: Nancy Love [mailto:nancyklove@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2000 11:07 AM
To: List Textiles
Subject: Labels

I am rehousing a group of Peruvian archaeological
textile fragments, and would like to know what
materials people prefer for sewn on labels.  I am
planning to use cotton tape, but have not decided what
medium to use for the accession numbers.

Also, what are alternative methods when a fragment is
too fragile for sewing.

Thanks,  Nancy