international preservation

Dear Mr. Shiner,

I got your name and email address from Ms. Jan Vuori of CCI. I am a graduate
student at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro in the Eastern
U.S. I am doing a graduate project on international wedding gown
preservation where I will evaluate the economic, social, and environmental
conditions of several countries and how that effects that country's
preservation industry. Would you be able to provide to me email addresses of
any international (Canadian included!) preservation companies you know of
that may be able help me out in answering some questions? I am on a tight
deadline, so a response at your earliest convenience would be VERY
APPRECIATED!! Thank you very much for your time!

Regards,
Brandi Hurt
brandi_hurt@xxxxxxxx