From: Dale Swensen [mailto:dale_swensen@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 5:07 PM
To: 'alctsleaders@xxxxxxx'
Cc: 'alcts-oandb@xxxxxxx'
Subject: [alctsleaders] "Interest Groups" is the new term

Dear Interest Group Chairs:

Just a gentle reminder: As you prepare announcements and other publicity for your meetings this summer in Chicago, please keep in mind that all ALCTS groups formerly called “Discussion Groups” are now officially referred to as “Interest Groups.” This means that if your name was previously “XXXXX Discussion Group,” it should now appear in all publicity as “XXXXX Interest Group.”

Other than that, please keep doing what you’ve always been doing. Your groups are an important part of ALCTS and we value you.

Thanks!

Dale Swensen

Chair, Organization & Bylaws Committee

*********************************

Dale S. Swensen

Head of Technical Services & Digital Access

Howard W. Hunter Law Library

260D JRCB

Brigham Young University

Provo, UT 84602