[padg] compact art storage on the cheap

A while back I asked the list for suggestions for compact framed art storage. A number of you requested that I post when a solution was found.  We constructed a system made of dog kennel fencing for under $5,000 that houses 200 items.  Photos are available on my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pjune/sets/72157617666415353/

Anyone who would like the materials list may email me privately at heller.beth@xxxxxxxxxx  I would also like to hear from anyone with suggestions for improving the system.

Please ignore the rest of my personal photos on the site, unless you really want to see my newborn nephew!  I decided not to post the photos on the library's flickr site due to lack of interest among our membership - go figure.

Beth Heller
Book and Paper Conservation
Preservation Librarian, American Alpine Club
Golden, CO