[padg] planetary scanner query

Hello all,

I am looking into acquiring a scanner to use in-house for scanning bound
materials at Sibley Music Library in Rochester, NY. Since Kirtas has its
headquarters very nearby us I know a lot about their dual camera scanner
and its software, and I like it a lot; I think it would work well for
our purposes. However, before committing myself I would like to hear
from others using other systems, either made in-house or from other
vendors, about your experiences and suggestions.

Thanks!

Alice Carli
Conservator
Sibley Music Library