[padg] deferred binding of paperbacks

Thanks to those who replied to my question on Feb. 13 about deferred binding of
paperbacks. I found all of this feedback really helpful, and pretty much
confirmed the way we are thinking about it.

We are looking at sending alot of paperbacks directly to the stacks (with some
exceptions -- mentioned in some of your replies) -- as we may start to
phase-out stiffening over time, as well currently look at  "paper preferred
over cloth" in our approval plan.

Thanks again!

-Anthony

Anthony De Marinis