[padg] IPM policies and procedures - last call!

Hi all-

Some months ago, I asked library and archives preservation folks if they would be willing to share their documentation, policies and procedures of IPM with me to add to an IPM web site, museumpests.net. I heard some several folks - thank you! - but wanted to send out one more call before I go to the meeting on February 23rd to see if anyone else would like to share some of their materials. These will be used as samples and guides for other cultural institutions so that they may incorporate their own IPM program in their library, archive, or museum.

Please feel free to share and also, please note if we have permission to post these to the web site. We can also make the posting anonymous, if you prefer.

Many thanks for your anticipated participation!

Best,

Tara

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tara D. Kennedy