From: llarkin@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:llarkin@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 9:54 AM
To: alcts-eforum@xxxxxxx
Subject: [alcts-eforum] High density storage facilities

Here at the University of Illinois we're revising our disaster plan to
accommodate relatively new high-density storage facilities built at our
Urbana-Champaign campus.  We recognize the many special challenges these
facilities present in terms of the magnitude of any potential disaster and the
related recovery operations - and are looking for insight from others who have
grappled with this issue.  We'd love to hear from any on this forum who have
disaster recovery plans for such facilities.

Thanks,
Laura Larkin