[padg] ARL Preservation Statistics

 An excel sheet has been developed for this year's ARL preservation statistics survey.  We did this at LC to facilitate the gathering of data.  I received input in the design from Jake Nadal, Sherry Byrne and Lars Meyer  to provide a more generic tool that may be useful for others.  If you would like to have a copy of the excel sheet please email Mark Wilson mwilson@xxxxxxx and ask for a copy.  He will send you the blank file.

Best,

Jeanne

Jeanne Drewes
Chief, Binding & Collections Care,