[padg] FW: [alctsleaders] ALCTS NRMIG Discussion Group at Midwinter

of possible interest...
Bobbie

-----Original Message-----
From: Erin Stalberg [mailto:erin_stalberg@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 11:22 AM
To: alctsleaders@xxxxxxx
Subject: [alctsleaders] ALCTS NRMIG Discussion Group at Midwinter

please forward ...

----

Networked Resources and Metadata Interest Group
Discussion and Business Meeting
1/25/2009 Sunday
08:00 am - 10:00 am
CCC Korbel Ballroom 4F

A discussion of taxonomy development will be led by Laura Dorricott,
Project Delivery Manager of Taxonomy Services for Dow Jones Client
Solutions.  We invite you to participate in this discussion, and also to
stay afterwards for the business portion of the NRMIG meeting.

thanks much & we look forward to seeing you there!

Erin Stalberg
Head, Metadata and Cataloging
North Carolina State University Libraries
erin_stalberg@xxxxxxxx
919.515.5696