[padg] RE: RE: RE: IPI Newsletters

Doug, thanks for the clarification. Can you subscribe me to your newsletter? I seem to be the one here that reads all the latest and greatest on resources and I would really like to see it. Thanks, tj

Terry Jackson

American Association for State and Local History

Project Coordinator

1717 Church St.

Nashville, TN  37203

615-320-3203

jackson@xxxxxxxxx

So you think you missed out on the Bookshelf?

Not true! The third round will run Jan 5 until Mar 9, 2009.

Mark your calendar! Don't miss out on this great

resource from IMLS and AASLH. For more

information, visit www.aaslh.org/Bookshelf.