[padg] RE: Promoting Preservation Awareness in Libraries

Nancy, I received this email from Jeanne Drewes and thought that it could be
added to the bibliography of the Bookshelf as an available free resource.
Bob wanted me to ask you what you thought about do that. I plan on
downloading it and reviewing it when I can. tj

Terry Jackson
American Association for State and Local History
Project Coordinator
1717 Church St.
Nashville, TN  37203
615-320-3203
jackson@xxxxxxxxx
So you think you missed out on the Bookshelf?
Not true! The third round will run Jan 5 until Mar 9, 2009.
Mark your calendar! Don't miss out on this great
resource from IMLS and AASLH. For more
information, visit www.aaslh.org/Bookshelf.