[padg] Quick Survey: Microfilm Acquisition and Preservation

***************Please excuse cross postings to multiple listservs.

Hello,

We are revising a Guide, originally published in the 1970’s, about acquiring and managing microforms. It is part of the ALA/ALCTS Acquisitions Guide Series.

We are conducting research on how/why libraries currently select, acquire and manage microform collections. The working title of the revised publication is Guidelines for Managing Microforms in the Digital Age.

We would greatly appreciate your taking 5 minutes to complete a short, 10-question survey using the Survey Monkey instrument. The link is
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=wMEsDLcAg2Q0UQgW6g7lAg_3d_3d

We will close the survey on Oct. 3. So, please don’t delay. Take this survey now.

Many thanks,

Michelle Sitko, Marywood University
Cathy Weng, College of New Jersey
Kitti Canepi, Southern Illinois University
Becky Ryder, University of Kentucky