[padg] Audiovisual Self Assessment Program (AvSAP) Survey

Colleagues:

The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library is designing an
assessment tool for audiovisual materials, called the Audiovisual
Self-Assessment Program, or AvSAP. We have recently moved from our
research phase and into our design phase. As we begin the design of the
tool, we've decided that it would be a good idea to poll the audiovisual
preservation and collection community and ask a few basic questions
about how audiovisual materials are being handled in museums, libraries,
and archives. The URL below is a link to the online survey:

https://webtools.uiuc.edu/survey/Secure?id=164742

It should take only a few minutes to complete and will help our design discussions very much. The survey is anonymous and your name and the name of your institution will not be recorded. If you have any questions about the survey or the AvSAP project, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your help!

--
Jennifer Hain Teper