[padg] Re: Preservation photocopiers

Xerox offers a model with a beveled edge that is preservation friendly. We are considering moving to Xerox multifunction printers that include the beveled edge.

Grant, Tyra wrote:
I'm seeking preservation photocopier recommendations. Mostly for replacement pages---what's works well these days---any preferences? Thanks,
Tyra Grant
Head, Preservation Department
University of Kansas Libraries

-- Julie Arnott Head, Preservation Department University Libraries 245 Hesburgh Library University of Notre Dame Notre Dame, Indiana 46556-5629 phone: 574-631-0872 fax: 574-631-6772 email: jarnott@xxxxxx