To: padg@xxxxxxx
From: carignan <carignan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/06/2008 02:12PM
Subject: [padg] NEH Preservation and Access appropriate for 2009!

Dear Colleagues,

Has anyone seen that the NEH 2009 appropriation request for Preservation
and Access is $13,861,000 compared to $17,671,000 in 2008?  Does anyone
know what got cut to the tune of 4 million dollars?  Any ideas for what
to do to object?

See the 2009 request at http://www.neh.gov/pdf/NEH_BudgetReq_FY2009.pdf
compared to the 2008 request at
http://www.neh.gov/news/archive/20070205.html