Re: [padg] PARS ALA Annual session line up

Please note that  the title for the Saturday PARS program was revised. In your programs it will appear as

P(l)anning for Gold: Preservation Models in California and the West

We have several great speakers and a wonderful moderator.
More details to follow. Hope to see you there!

Karen Mokrzycki
University of California, Santa Cruz