Re: [padg] Cleaning Concrete Dust from Books & Shelves

Hi all,

        Apologies for the misdirected response. Barclay

At  1/25/2008, you wrote:

Hi Shannon,

        The lab responded to exactly that problem when Moffitt was renovated a decade ago. Lets see how others respond and then you might want to check in with Gill on our experience if you haven't already. B.