RE: [padg] New Preservation Resource

Thanks Tara - this is a very well organized site.  Would I need to request permission to share some of this with a preservation class?

- Walter Cybulski
NLM

From: Tara Kennedy [mailto:tara.d.kennedy@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 11:59 AM
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: [padg] New Preservation Resource

Hello PADGers-

Someone suggested that I might put this link out to PADG to let people know about this resource. “Saving Nebraska’s Treasures” is an IMLS-funded resource that runs the preservation gamut from metals to leather to paper.  There are handouts, instructional videos, and links to other helpful websites.

I feel this is self-promotion somewhat, as I did do some of the video segments and handouts, but I think it would be a useful resource for those who do a lot of instruction and teaching in preservation.

http://www.netnebraska.org/extras/treasures/index.htm

Feedback and comments welcome!

I hope this will be a helpful resource.

Best,