[padg] Safe Sound Archives tour added

In response to popular demand, we are offering a third tour of Safe Sound Archives - on Saturday, January 12. A van will leave the Convention Center at 12:30 and return by 3:30. Travel times will vary, according to traffic.

12:30: Board the Global Limo van on the west side of 12th Street. This is in the "tunnel" between the two buildings of the Convention Center.
1:15: Arrive at Safe Sound Archive at 21 W. Highland Avenue for tour
2:30 Take van back to Center City
3:15 Arrive at Convention Center - in time to get to the late afternoon discussion groups.

If you have questions, please contact me at the number below.

Carla Q. Montori Preservation Administrator Safe Sound Archive 215.248.2100 carlamontori@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.safesoundarchive.com