From: bryan draper [mailto:draper1@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 10:21 AM
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [padg] does the cockroach win??

Cathleen, I would like to have a copy as well.  I should be in Philly &
will look for you.  Am happy to contribute $.

I saw the film this summer at ALA & thought it was really good.

Thanks & hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

Bryan

Bryan L.W. Draper
Collections Conservator
University of Maryland Libraries