RE: [padg] Bridgeport National Bindery Welcomes Brian Baird

Hi Brian,

I returned from Alaska today. This is kind of a shock to me. I am happy about it if you are, but I am kind of at a loss for completing what we began. Is there a contact person at Heckman with whom I should talk, or what should I do. There is training still to be done and other things. I am not totally with it today but I would like to talk to you about this when there is a chance.

Agawam. I graduated from Westfield High School. My parents still live in Westfield, my sister in West Granby, CT, and my other sister in Haydenville; so, you cannot escape me, don’t try.

All the best,

P.F.

Patricia J. Finney

Head, Stack Management Department