[padg] Preservation plans and survey reports

At the University of Michigan School of Information this fall we will be
asking our Intro to Preserving Information students to conduct a needs
assessment survey and then write a preservation plan for a local library,
archive, or museum collection.

We'd like to have examples of either (1) survey reports or (2) preservation
plans that we could make available to the students as samples. Do you have a
report or a plan that you would be willing to share? We're looking for plans
from a wide range of institution types: large, small, various types of
collections. It would be fine if you preferred to render the document
anonymous (change names and identifying details) first, or we could do that
and let you review the document before we distributed it to the students.

Please contact me off list if you have something to share. Thanks!

--
Shannon Zachary
Preservation & Conservation