Re: [padg] Results for serial binding survey

Hi Lorrie -
It would be useful if you could let us know how many libraries responded and what their respective sizes are - University, College, Special, etc.  And thanks for doing the survey!
Michaelle Biddle
Head, Preservation Services
Wesleyan University Library
252 Church Street