[padg] Serial Binding Questionnaire

Hi,

I am an intern at the Smithsonian Institution Libraries' (SIL) Preservation Services Department, and I'm working on providing recommendations to SIL regarding its commercial binding strategy for print serials.

SIL's serial collection is on par to that of a small to medium-sized university ARL.  If you are involved in contract binding at a similarly sized ARL, I would greatly appreciate your help by answering the brief attached questionnaire and returning it to me ( lorrie.d@xxxxxxxxx) no later than Friday, August 3 rd.

If you are interested in the results, please let me know.  Thank you!

Best,

Lorrie

***
Lorrie Dong

MSIS/CAS Candidate

Kilgarlin Center for Preservation of the Cultural Record

School of Information

University of Texas at Austin