[padg] Fwd: [the-insider] Help Us Locate Graduates for the LJ Salary Survey of 2006 Graduates

Dear University of Texas-Austin Conservator and PA Graduates:

Please see below message from the School of Information's Director of Career Services, Ron Pollock. If you have a few minutes, we would appreciate your feedback for the annual LJ Salary Survey. To obtain access to the survey questionnaire, please e-mail Ron Pollock at rpollock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you in advance!

Ellen
Ellen Cunningham-Kruppa
Director
The Kilgarlin Center for Preservation of the Cultural Record
School of Information
The University of Texas at Austin
1 University Station D7000
Austin TX 78712-0390
Phone: 512.471.8287
FAX: 512.471.8285
E-mail: e.cunnk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We would really appreciate your help in getting the word out to our 2006 graduates about the Library Journal Salary Survey of 2006 graduates. We've already sent our e-mail and snail mail notices with the URL and password. We know, however, that many of the grads have moved and/or changed e-mail addresses without providing updated address information. If you know of anyone who graduated in 2006, please pass the following on to them:

LIBRARY JOURNAL SALARY SURVEY OF 2006 GRADUATES UNDERWAY

The School of Information is currently contacting 2006 (May, August, December) graduates to encourage them to participate in the Library Journal Salary Survey of 2006 Graduates. Last year, the survey was expanded to insure graduates who enter non-library positions can provide information that illustrates their career direction. Results are not identifiable with individuals.