Re: [padg] stained glass restoration

The Wall Street Journal had an interesting article last month on
stained glass restoration. Cite: "Miracles of Resurrection,"
By JOANNE KAUFMAN
May 29, 2007; Page D8

Vicky McCargar

:: Victoria McCargar, M.A., MLIS
Digital archives and preservation consulting
vicky.mccargar@xxxxxxxxx
818-317-9515
AIM: vickymcc
skype: vicky_mcc