[padg] Issues in Small to Mid-Sized Libraries, Annual 2007

The Preservation Issues in Small to Mid-Sized Libraries Discussion Group
will not meet at Annual 2007.  This is the end of my term as chair of the
discussion group, and I am looking for volunteers to take it over.  It's
quite a wonderful DG and at Midwinter the participants put together many,
many ideas for future discussion topics.

Please do let me know via email if you are interested in becoming the DG
chair, or if you want to nominate someone.

Victoria Heiduschke
Preservation Librarian
Milner Library
Illinois State University