[padg] June 14 deadline for comments on digital preservation definitions

Title: June 14 deadline for comments on digital preservation definitions

During the ALA Miidwinter meeting, the PARS Executive Committee charged a working group with drafting a definition of digital preservation that would be useful to groups throughout the Association.  We encourage you to view our draft definitions and provide comments at http://blogs.ala.org/digipres.php.  Comments also may be sent directly to Jake Nadal (jnadal@xxxxxxxx). Please provide your comments by June 14 so that the working group can review them and revise the definitions as needed before the ALA annual conference.

The definitions will be discussed at the PARS Digital Preservation Discussion Group meeting on Sunday June 24, 8:00-10:00 AM in the Washington Convention Center,

 Room 143A.

Margaret Byrnes
Co-chair, PARS Digital Preservation Discussion Group