[padg] Upcoming ALA

Egads! ALA  Annual meeting will soon be upon us. The Library Binding Discussion Group will be looking at those always tricky Music binding problems.
For anyone who has to work on the binding of scores, sheets, and other music materials this is a great opportunity to share your thoughts, suggestions, and helpful hints.
Also we will hopefully be presenting a LARS binding preparation demo and discussion.

Our meeting is on June 24th Sunday 1:30-3:30.
More details to follow.
If you have any thoughts or suggestions for the Discussion Group please feel free to contact either Laura Cameron or I.

Oliver Cutshaw, Harvard Univ. cutshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Laura Cameron, Stanford Univ. slash@xxxxxxxxxxxx